Accessible and Personalized Immigration Representation
If you are experiencing any type of immigration problem, you deserve a compassionate legal advocate who understands what you are going through. At the Law Offices of Fady Eskandar we can help you navigate the United States immigration system with confidence. Our founder is an immigrant himself and can provide the honest, communicative representation you need to succeed.
Our Anaheim immigration lawyer strives to offer an exceptional level of service to people from all walks of life. We know how to effectively approach a wide variety of immigration scenarios and will work tirelessly to help you achieve your short- and long-term objectives. Your satisfaction is our top priority, and we will utilize the full extent of our firm’s resources as we work to favorably resolve your case.
Call (714) 909-2127 or contact us online to request an initial consultation. Flexible payment options are available.
- Asylum - If you have been persecuted or fear future persecution in your home country on certain protected grounds, you may be able to obtain protection in the United States.
- Family-Based Immigration - United States citizens and lawful permanent residents can sponsor qualifying relatives for green cards.
- Humanitarian Relief - Several humanitarian programs are potentially available to immigrants who were victims of abuse or violent crimes, facing natural disasters, serious medical issues, and other emergencies.
- Citizenship - Lawful permanent residents can naturalize and become citizens after passing a two-part exam and meeting several other requirements.
- Investment Immigration - Green cards are available to immigrants who make a large investment in a U.S.-based business that generates at least ten jobs. There is also a non-immigrant visa option for foreign nationals from certain countries to obtain an E2 visa and allow them to temporarily stay in the US to manage their businesses.
- Employment-Based Immigration - U.S.-based employers can sponsor immigrants for green cards after obtaining a labor certification.
- Deportation Defense - Several relief options may be available to immigrants who have been placed in removal proceedings.
- Writs of Mandamus - If United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) refuses to make a timely decision on your case, a Writ of Mandamus can force them to act.
- Hardship Waivers - Extreme hardship waivers can help you overcome inadmissibility obstacles and access immigration benefits.
Every practice area we handle involves many complex steps. Having reliable representation is the key to making it through these steps.
When you are considering applying for an immigration benefit or have encountered an unexpected complication, it is in your best interest to discuss your case with a qualified legal professional. When you come to the Law Offices of Fady Eskandar we will take the time to thoroughly assess every element of your situation before reviewing your legal options and beginning to develop a case strategy.
We recognize what is at stake in any immigration matter and are ready to help you achieve your American Dream. Our team is committed to protecting your interests and will fervently represent you from beginning to end. No matter the complexity of your case, our knowledgeable lawyer will provide direct, sophisticated guidance throughout each stage of your immigration journey.
Accessible RepresentationWe are committed to providing personal attention to each of our clients' needs.
Experts in ImmigrationWe practice exclusively in the area of immigration.
We understand the system and provides advice on the best course of action for your particular needs.
I already recommended my friends and relatives to go to him, and you should too.
“I seeked Fady's assistantance with immigration question about filing an application for my wife for adjustment of status, even though I live in Texas, and he was very though and asked for many documents to make sure we have a sold application, and he gave me good tips for the interview and what to take. I already recommended my friends and relatives to go to him, and you should too.”
Mr. Fady is a wonderful attorney!
“Mr. Fady is a wonderful attorney! My consultation with him went very well. He is very informative and knowledgeable about immigration law and I definitely recommend him for whoever is dealing with any immigration issues.”
I am full of gratitude for choosing Fady.
“Fady is trustworthy, knowledgeable, honest, and professional. I cannot express my gratitude for the most honest attorney I have ever met. He went through our case step by step. He guided my husband and I on making our case strong. We listen and did what was told of us. We filed in May and my husband got his interview in September. He got approved for his green card on September 10, 2021 and I am full of gratitude for choosing Fady.”
You're the best immigration lawyer in California.
“Mr. Fady. You're the best immigration lawyer in California. The way you handled my asylum case exceeded my expectations. You went above and beyond and got my approval in record time. Despite you are very young, you are way better than other lawyers who have been doing this for years. Thanks for all what you did for me.”
If you want peace of mind, I highly recommend this immigration attorney!
“I found Mr. Fady Eskander to be a great listener, respectful, honest and prompt in his communication. He helped us so much and lifted a burden off our shoulders in my citizenship case. He told us exactly what we needed to know and reminded us at critical times during the process and took care of the technical work. If you want peace of mind, I highly recommend this immigration attorney!”